Admysys Provides Video Advertising Campaign Management.Video ads are an exciting and interactive way to engage your customers on YouTube and across the web.Marketing on YouTube turns viewers into fans, and fans into new customers.
- Any video uploaded to YouTube can be an ad. Video ads appear before other videos on YouTube, beside playing videos and in search results.
- You have complete control over your daily budget, so you can spend what you’re comfortable with.
- Plus, you only pay when someone engages with your ad. If they skip it before 30 seconds (or the end) you don’t pay a cent.
- Targeting video ads at right time to right customer is equaly important.As YouTube has a variety of targeting options that help you reach the right customer for your business.
- You can target by age, gender, location, interests and more.
- we at admysys suggest you which audiance you sholud target.How much budget you should spend to do brandlifting.
- we will send you time to time report of your campain.On the base of reports and techniqual analysis.
- You can also make adjustments to your ad at anytime, and run multiple ads at once to see which works best.
- Admysys have resources who will help you upgrade your campains step by step.
what are video ads?
What do ads cost?
Who can I target?
How do I measure the results?
- Tap Into The Horde of YouTube’s Traffic
- Marketing On YouTube Will Help You Get Found On Google
- Get other website owners to embed your videos on their websites
- Associate your domain name with your YouTube channel
- Get your videos shared on social media platforms
- Give your audience more options to consume
- Grow Your Audience Worldwide
- Your Audience Will Promote You and Buy from You
Youtube video ad knowledge base by google
The desktop video Masthead is a 850×250 px ad format that has been designed to look and feel native to the YouTube homepage experience, and only requires a YouTube video URL to create. Mastheads are bought on a cost-per-day basis and appears on the YouTube homepage for a full day (generally 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM, but varies by country).
Fun fact: Over 60% of searchers click on the first 3 results on Google, and over 90% of all Google searchers click on the first 10 organic results.
Types of youtube ads
These are also in-stream ads. Unlike the format mentioned above, these ads are not skippable. They usually appear as 15 seconds or longer. Non-skippable in-steam ads can show up before, during, or after the video being streamed on YouTube. Viewers must watch the entire advertisement in order to continue watching the video hosting these ads.
TrueView advertisements are commonly used as in-stream ads’ that appear before or during videos being streamed on YouTube. When these ads appear, viewers have the choice to watch the entire video advertisement or skip it by choosing the option to do so. Viewers who prefer not to watch the ad, can press the skip button which appears after 5 seconds.
You can roll any of your YouTube videos before the videos viewers on YouTube want to watch. You’ve probably experienced this: you go to watch a video and suddenly here’s a commercial. You have to watch for five seconds, and then you can hit “Skip Ad”. They call it in-stream advertising.